Why many are turning to Press on Nails instead of Nail Salons
Keeping up with your salon appointments may not be a top priority at the moment, but self-care has never been more important. With the reality of living in a pandemic, going to a nail salon may seem impossible, but it doesn’t mean that you have to live with less prettier nails.
Press on nails are all the rage these days as beauty enthusiasts around the world are taking it upon themselves to dazzle with their nail sense.
So, why are press on nails gaining so much popularity?
1. You don’t have to sit patiently in a salon for hours while the artist works their magic. Get a high rated set of press on nails, and you will look like you just did.
2. The next great thing about press on nails is that they are so much more affordable. You don’t need to splurge to get the best-looking nails that make you look like a million bucks!
3. Press on’s are also available in so many different shapes and lengths, textures and styles, you can pick any set that suits your glam look for the day.
4. You get from 24 to 30 nails of varying sizes in a pack. It takes 10-15 minutes to put on and you can’t go wrong doing that.
5. Press on nails last anywhere from 7 to 10 days with minimal damage (always replaceable if you lose any).
6. Just clean your natural nail and prep it for application. Apply some glue on the back of your fancy nail and on your own. Hold the press-on, to the top of your nail for five seconds and Boom! Brand new artsy nails. Make sure to file the nail to look natural.
Here are our top five picks for this season’s trendy press on nails.
Marmalade nails, Opal Iridescent, $16
Rebecca Minkoff Impress Nails Desert Glow, $8.99
Static Nails Reusable Pop-On Manicure Kit - Caviar ($16; nordstrom.com, urbanoutfitters.com)
Kiss Glam Fantasy Ultimate Illusion 28 Nails ($14.99; amazon.com)
The Nailest, Dazzle baby boomer ombre crystal accent coffin nail set, $22.99
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.