How to Layer your Skincare like a Pro
Watching beauty influencer stories on social media can motivate you to load up on the best skincare products out there. In the rush to have skin as flawless as MUA’s, we fall into the trap of overloading our gentle facial skin with products.
Here are our top tips on how to layer your skincare just like the MUA experts!
- Stop! Don’t slather all your products together. Rotate, and apply a set of only 2 to 3 products a day.
- The thinnest or the lightest feeling one should be put on first.
- Combining two high concentration serums will only cause your skin to resist and react! Make combos of high-low strength products.
- It may sound excessive but believe us, keeping a planner about your skincare routine is the best way to avoid confusion and cover all products uniformly.
- It is a myth that you can’t combine Retinol with Hyaluronic acid or vitamin C with Alpha-Arbutin. All products can be safely applied as a set.
Paula's Choice 1% Retinol Booster
Glossier Super Bounce hyaluronic acid
+ vitamin b5 serum
The 1nkey list Vitamin C
Deciem The Original Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA
- Stick to good hydrating SPF moisturizers for the day, and let the actives work their magic all night long.
La Roche - Posay Anthelios Melt-in Milk
Sunscreen SPF 100
- The best and only way to protect your hijab from product stains is to secure the modbeautykeeper firmly onto your hijab before you start!
- No matter how flawless your skincare game is, it only shows good results with dedicated efforts!
Drunk Elephant Been a Long Day Duo
- Final note, HAVE FUN WITH IT! It is so important to have a good time about this whole routine. If you are on-the-go, a nice and fresh overtime mask and a night cream will work just as well!
Summer Fridays Overtime Mask
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.